martes, 10 de abril de 2007

Romeo and Juliet, the dyslexic version.


Marty: You should wait until you meet someone who excites you.
Willie Conway: Well, she may not be out there.
Marty: It's like the Wizard of Oz. It was in your own backyard.
Willie Conway:
What do you mean?

Marty:
You. Me and you.

Willie Conway: Really?
Marty:
Yep. You don't think?

Willie Conway: Well, we have a little age problem.
Marty: I know. We're as star-crossed as Romeo and Juliet.It's a tragedy of Elizabethan proportions.
Marty:
"What light through yonder window breaks?

Willie Conway:
"Tis the east and Juliet is the sun."

Marty: Weird.No way.
Willie Conway:
So, um... So what do we do?

Marty:
Alas, poor Romeo, we can't do diddly. You'll go to penitentiary,I'll be the laughing stock of the Brownies. But if your feelings for me are true, you'll wait.

Willie Conway:
Wait?

Marty: Yep. Wait 5 years.I'll be 18 and we can walk through this world together.
Willie Conway:
In 5 years you won't remember me. I'm formed and you're not. You have changes to go through. You'll change.

Willie Conway: And I'll be Winnie The Pooh to your Christopher Robin.
Marty: No literary reference left unturned. How do you figure Pooh?
Willie Conway: Christopher Robin outgrew Pooh. That's how it ended.He had Pooh when he was a child. When he matured,he didn't need him any more.
Marty:
That's the saddest thing I ever heard.

Willie Conway: Yeah, but it's true. You don't realise it now, but you'll be doing some changing.
And...

I CAN'T BE POOH.

No hay comentarios: